Credit line limit can amount from EUR 1000 to EUR 20 000, but not more than four monthly salaries. The amount you can borrow depends on your net income and any other financial obligations that you may have. Calculator
- Your income must be at least EUR 500 per month after tax.
- You must be earning a steady income for at least 6 consecutive months.
- If the expected source of repayment of the credit is not a salary/wages, the official documents evidencing the receipt of the income will be required. You must submit these documents upon arrival to the bank branch.
- If you started working for a new employer, your probation period must be over.
Your financial obligations
- Your monthly expenses for covering your credits do not exceed 40% of your monthly income;
- You do not have outstanding credits in “Swedbank” or from other creditors or outstanding bills for different services;
We would like to note that by the use of financial services you assume financial obligations. Improper execution of financial obligations may adversely affect your credit history and raise the cost of borrowing, and it can also cause initiation of enforced recovery.
We would like to note that before deciding to take a loan you should carefully assess your personal and (or) your family’s financial perspectives and possibilities. If you would like to get more information about the loan conditions or to assess your personal financial situation, you can always consult our specialists by phone 1884 or at the nearest “Swedbank” customer service branch.
- Fixed interest rate. Interest rate is determined individually for each customer depending on the
amount of the loan, currency, customer’s credit history, loyalty to the bank.
- Interest is paid from the outstanding amount used. The customer pays commitment fee (annual amount
of commitment fee is 1,2% of unused amount) each month for the portion of limit unused;
- A one-time agreement administration fee applied in the Internet bank –1,5 % of the amount of the
loan, min EUR 22, whereas at a bank branch you would be subject to 1,5 % of the amount of the loan,
min. EUR 35.
Example of calculation of the annual percentage rate of charge
If you applied for a personal credit line amounting to EUR 3500 with credit agreement duration of 60
months, credit repayment term of 48 months during which a monthly EUR 73 credit limit repayment fee
shall be paid, adding the annual fixed interest rate of 16 % and the following applicable fees: an
agreement administration fee of EUR 52,50; a minimum daily services fee (EUR 0.70 per month) for natural
persons’ as established by the Bank, then, the total consumer credit annual percentage rate would be
18.47 %, and the total amount paid by the Consumer Loan receiver would be EUR 5 327.
Calculations of the annual percentage rate of charge and the total amount payable by the borrower are
based on assumptions that the total credit amount will be disbursed by the Bank to the borrower on the
day of signing the credit agreement and that this amount will not be repaid until the end of the credit
limit validity term, the parties to the credit agreement will fulfil their obligations arising from the
credit agreement in observance of the terms and conditions established therein, the annual interest
rate, the amount of fees and other charges will be the same as at the time of concluding the credit
agreement and will apply further until the expiration of its validity.
- Payments are automatically debited from your “Swedbank” bank account.
- Upon expiry of period of use of credit limit (after 12 months) and failing to extend it, you will be able to repay the portion of a credit used in repayment term of 48 months. Repayment term depends on the amount of limit used at the beginning of repayment. If the entire limit is used, the repayment term is 4years. If the amount of the limit is smaller, the repayment term is proportionally shorter. During this period you can use credit limit as well.
- During the period of use (12 months), the customer decides the time and the amount of the repayment of limit used (bank automatically debits only interest for limit used and commitment fee for limit unused). In addition, the amount repaid can be used for other purchases again when necessary.
- Submit your loan application via internet bank;
- Receive the confirmation of the decision regarding the loan via SMS message or by phone on the next business day.
- Sign loan agreement in Internet bank or visit “Swedbank” bank branch of your choice at a time convenient to you.
- Credit limit will be granted to you immediately after signing the agreement.