The amount you can borrow depends on your net income and any other financial obligations that you may have.
- If you take a loan by yourself, your income must be at least EUR 245 per month after tax.
- If you take a loan with a co-borrower, total income of a family (co-borrower) must be at least EUR 666 per month after tax.
- You must be earning a steady income for at least 6 consecutive months.
- If the expected source of repayment is not a salary/wages, the official documents evidencing the receipt of the income will be required. You must submit these documents upon arrival to the bank branch.
- If you started working for a new employer, your probation period must be over.
Your financial obligations
- Your monthly expenses for covering your credits do not exceed 40% of your monthly income;
- You do not have outstanding credits in “Swedbank” or from other creditors or outstanding bills for different services;
Please note, that by using financial services you assume financial obligations. Improper execution of financial obligations may adversely affect your credit history and raise the cost of borrowing, and it can also cause initiation of enforced recovery.
We would like to note that before deciding to take a loan you should carefully assess your personal and (or) your family’s financial perspectives and possibilities. If you would like to get more information about the loan conditions or to assess your personal financial situation, you can always consult our specialists at the nearest “Swedbank” customer service branch or by phone 1884.
- Fixed interest rate. Interest rate is determined individually for each customer depending on the amount of the loan, customer’s credit history, loyalty to the bank.
- Interest is paid from the total outstanding amount of the loan granted.
- A one-time agreement administration fee applied in the Internet bank – 1.5 % of the amount, min. EUR 30, whereas at a bank branch the fee is 20 Eur higher.
Payments are automatically debited from your “Swedbank” bank account.
You can choose:
- When to start repaying the loan:
- right away (on the same month loan agreement is signed on);
- on calendar month following the month loan agreement was signed (interest is paid right away);
- Day of the month (3, 7, 12, 17, 22 or 27)loan payments must be debited on each month;
- Loan maturity term from 5 months to 5 years during which the loan received must be repaid.
Flat rate payments consisting of the amount of interest paid for the last month and loan amount are automatically debited on the day of the month of your choice from your “Swedbank” bank account.
Please note that the process of debiting a borrower’s account with the amount payable under a credit agreement begins at 17:45 on the payment day specified in the agreement. We recommend taking care in advance that the amount sufficient for the execution of payments is available in the account.
- Submit your loan application via internet bank;
- Receive the confirmation of the decision regarding the loan via SMS message or by phone.
- If the amount of the loan is up to EUR 10 000, sign loan agreement on internet bank.
- Money will be transferred to you immediately after signing the agreement.
We would like to note that the Bank may assess your creditworthiness and take a credit granting decision in automatic manner in case of Home small loan and all Consumer credits (except Car lease). For the purpose of taking the automatic decision the Bank may collect the data about you from different sources (e.g., public registers, financial institutions, Sodra, the Bank of Lithuania, UAB Creditinfo Lietuva). This process can involve the processing of your identification data, contact details, data about your marital status and family structure, links with legal persons, education, employment relations, income, property, financial and other obligations and their fulfilment, as well as other data necessary for the assessment of creditworthiness.If you don’t want that the decision is taken automatically, please specify this in the field of Comments.