Send money much faster than before
To transfer a small amount of money is as simple as to send a message.
- Enter the amount and click “Send”.
- Choose a person from your list of beneficiaries (recipients)*.
- Send some money! If the amount does not exceed EUR 30, no codes will be required.
* The list of beneficiaries will have the following included:
- recipients to which you recently made money transfers (20 last recipients);
- recipients which have payment samples drawn up for them (you can draw up your payment samples both in online banking (internet bank) and in the app)
- other accounts you have in Swedbank.
Money transfer charges
If you use the function “Send” and the amount does not exceed EUR 30, the following fees are charged:
- to an account in Swedbank: EUR 0.07;
- to an account in any other bank: EUR 0.41;
- between your accounts in Swedbank, AB: free of charge.
If the amount exceeds EUR 30, a transfer transaction will cost the same as it costs in internet bank.
If you order service plan Convenient or Convenient Plus offered by Swedbank, you will be able to use electronic payment transfers in euros in Lithuania and the countries of the European Economic Area for:
- payments in internet bank;
- for small money transfer not exceeding EUR 30 in a smart app or mobile internet bank.
Limits applied to money transfers
A monthly total limit for transferring money without entering any code is EUR 150.
If you exceed the established limit, you will be asked to enter log in details and the limit will be calculated anew.