You can accumulate e. points in the e. points account
by making daily financial operations and using our Internet bank, i.e. each time you earn:
- 1 e. point - for EUR 2.90 spent if you pay with your debit card
- 2 e. points - for EUR 2.90 spent if you pay with your credit card
- 3 e. points - for a single transaction in any amount paid through our Internet bank
Please note that you don’t accumulate e. points for free money transfers
through our Internet bank, for example, for transfers between your accounts.Detailed information is available in
the “Terms of e. points accumulation“.
E. points are calculated once a month:
- the e. points you accumulated in the previous calendar month are added up before the 7th day of the current
- the e. points you accumulated are transferred to your bank account by the 10th day of the current month.
You can check how many e. points you’ve accumulated on Swedbank Internet bank visiting
e. points accumulation site.
E. points are accumulated only to the primary debit or credit card holder, so only this holder
can select prizes using the e. points. Holders of extra debit and credit cards do not earn e. points
individually; the e. points they earn are added to the primary cardholder’s e. points.
The e. points you’ve accumulated can’t be granted to another person.